Technical and Optical Films Engineering and Manufacturing
NOVOGENIO S.L., following the regulations on the protection of personal data, details whom may be interested below, the Personal Data Protection Policy of NOVOGENIO S.L. which is adapted to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the information society and electronic commerce.
The Web (www.novogenio.com) is a domain from Internet whose owner is NOVOGENIO S.L. address C/ CIRCONIO POL. IND. CAMACHOS PARCELA 70 B PC ES30369 CARTAGENA, Murcia (Spain), with TAX no. B30809321 and registered at the Commercial Registry of Murcia, Volume 2480, Folio 1, Page 63.173.
1.-Use of this Website: These General Conditions regulate the operation of the website www.novogenio.com that NOVOGENIO S.L. makes available to the user, whose main objective is to inform about our products and services and who we are. The use of the Website attributes the condition of user, and implies full acceptance by the User of all the Conditions of Use of the Website in force at each time the User accesses it, so, if he does not agree With any of the conditions set forth herein, you should not use this Website.
In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the Website www.novogenio.com, the information published therein, for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the content of these General Conditions, harmful to the rights or interests from third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website or the information provided or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website by other users.
The User must refrain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Website or services, using other means than those that have been made available to him/her, or in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet.
Access to the website of minors is not allowed, being the legal representative of the same responsible for the actions and consequences of accessing the website, without having any responsibility NOVOGENIO SL.
2.-Right to modify the Web site, right to restrict access to the Web site and right to suspend the operation of the Web: NOVOGENIO S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time, without prior notice, the presentation or configuration of the website, as well as the information, services, these Conditions of Use of the Website, such as any other general or particular conditions, instructions or notices that are applicable. These modifications will be to improve user services, according to market trends. Also, NOVOGENIO S.L. reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website, or restrict its access, partially or totally, individually or collectively, temporarily or permanently, at any time.
3.-Browsing with cookies:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on the user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Their function can be varied: store your browsing preferences, gather statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities ...
Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their device, to the point, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country.
In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
For more information about cookies, visit Your Online Choices Spain or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the User are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the Website or the provision of services expressly requested by the User.
What type of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies.
At a first level we can differ among:
– Own cookies: They belong and are managed by the owner of the Website.
– Third-party cookies: They belong and are managed by third parties, outside the owner.
Cookies can be "session cookies", so they will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them or "persistent cookies", which remain on their computer for a programmed time that can reach years.
In addition, cookies are classifiable according to the purpose for which they were created:
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the Site and for the provision of the service.
– Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to help us understand what users use of our website. For example, they help us count the number of different people who visit our website or use a specific feature, instead of the total number of times the website or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visit the website once a week for three weeks, we would count you as three independent users. Without these cookies, it would be very difficult for us to analyze the performance of our website and improve it.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to configure the design, language, preferences, etc. of your browser.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: They are used to carry out an effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in a website or application from which the service is provided. They are useful to adapt the advertising offered to the interests of the users, since they collect information about their preferences. They are the ones used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate cookies: These cookies track visits from websites with which a Site has established an affiliation contract.
- Social interaction cookies: These cookies are used to allow you to share content directly on social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. An example would be when you click on “like” or “tweet” about a business or product advertised on our website.
Own cookies used by our website
The www.novogenio.com site uses social interaction cookies
Third-party cookies used by our website
The www.novogenio.com site uses Hubspot's own cookies: technical and functional cookies, analytical cookies and personalization cookies. …………………………………………………………..
HOW TO REMOVE BROWSER COOKIES
4.-Access and use of the website is free: The provision of the website service by the User is free and does not require prior subscription or registration. In any case, registration is only required when the User wishes to contact us, using the form enabled for this purpose or the email link.
5.- Links. It is possible that the website often makes available to the user technical link devices (links, banners or buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. NOVOGENIO S.L. does not offer nor sell by itself or through a third party the services available on the linked sites, neither does it control, monitor or approve the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any other kind of material on those linked sites. Consequently, NOVOGENIO S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this Website and not managed by www.novogenio.com
The User who wishes to establish a link, or practice any action on or in relation to the Website requires the prior authorization of NOVOGENIO SL., Any other use, transfer to third parties, communication disclosure of the contents, total or partial, public or private, is forbidden; NOVOGENIO SL. reserves the right to exercise the corresponding civil and criminal legal actions to demand compliance with this clause and the claim for damages.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Website (including without limitation, brands, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, "look-and-feel", audio and video), belong to NOVOGENIO SL and/or third parties. Therefore, they may not be totally or partially reproduced, distributed or publicly communicated in any way, or modified, or stored, without the prior written authorization of NOVOGENIO S.L. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated.
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
7.1.- Operation of the website. NOVOGENIO S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may arise from (i) the lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or to those other sites with an established Link; (ii) the interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation ; (iii) the lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and (iv) other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of NOVOGENIO SL.
NOVOGENIO S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems, and will not be in any case responsible of any damages and losses of any nature that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users. NOVOGENIO S.L. adopts various protection measures to protect the Website and the Contents against third-party computer attacks. However, NOVOGENIO S.L. does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot access the type of use of the Website made by the User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said use is made. Consequently, NOVOGENIO S.L. will not be in any case responsible for the damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7.2 For the use of the Website.
NOVOGENIO S.L. will not be liable in any case for the use that Users and / or third parties may make of the Website, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
7.3 For the contents.
The Contents are of the sole ownership of NOVOGENIO S.L. and they are disposed by it in good faith and with the best professional quality standards. However, NOVOGENIO S.L. excludes any type of responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents of the site www.novogenio.com
8. Partial nullity.
The declaration of any of these general conditions as void, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining ones, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by any of the parties to demand at any given time the fulfillment of any of the conditions stipulated herein will not imply a general waiver of the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
9.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
The provision of the Website service and these Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law. For any discrepancy in the execution, interpretation, compliance with these Conditions, or the relations between the user and NOVOGENIO S.L. both parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply are subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction and Competency of the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia.
10.- Privacy and confidentiality protection policy of personal data that users freely and voluntarily provide:
NOVOGENIO S.L. informs you that user data provided on the Web is hosted on a Spanish server.
Through our website you can access social networks, which is free to access by all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users can learn about our activities, opinions, access the photos and videos where appropriate. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the NOVOGENIO S.L. site, and it is open, meaning that it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to be applied to these contents are set by those social networks and NOVOGENIO S.L. does not own such social networks.
The personal data that you provide voluntarily will be included in our automated file, in accordance with the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to meet your query / request that the user poses through the form enabled for this purpose.
The recipients of this information will only be the departments in which NOVOGENIO S.L. is organized and opportune collaborating entities for the performance of its attributions and corporate purpose, as well as the transfer to the official public or private entities that require it by Law.
In the form to contact us, all the areas that are obligatory for this purpose expressly indicate it, with the legend “mandatory data”.
WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The identity and contact details of the Responsible person are the following:
TAX no.: B30809321
C/ CIRCONIO POL. IND. LOS CAMACHOS PARCELA 70 B
PC ES30369 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016).
HOW DO WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You guarantee that the data provided by any of these channels is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your data for different purposes, which you will find detailed below:
- Process the purchase of an item or provision of a service.
- Give course and manage claims, as well as the requests that you can make to us by any means (via telephone, our web / micro-sites, via social networks, etc.)
- Use of your personal data for commercial purposes, provided we have your express and unequivocal consent
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis of each of the exposed treatments is as follows:
- Process the purchase of an item or provision of a service.
- Give course and manage claims, as well as the requests that you can make to us by any means.
- To meet the requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and State Security Forces.
- Compliance with legal obligations (tax, commercial, money laundering, personal data protection, general product safety, etc.)
- Perform, by postal, telephone or electronic, informative, commercial and promotional communications related to the marketed products and services
- In your case, it will be possible to prepare commercial profiles based on the information provided by you, which would allow you to be able to offer you products and services according to your needs / interests, as well as send you personalized communications. In no case will automated decisions be made based on the mentioned profile.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE RELEASED?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and as well as to meet fiscal / sector obligations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US YOUR DATA?
You have the right to:
-Get information if we are treating personal data that concerns you.
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or to complete the incomplete one.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected and we will stop treating it for this purpose.
- Request, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of the personal data you would have provided
- Revoke your consent in relation to the treatments based on it, in which case we will stop treating you for this purpose.
- File a claim with the Control Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
To exercise these rights, you must contact:
C/ CIRCONIO POL. IND. LOS CAMACHOS, PARCELA 70B, PC ES30369 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request and proving your identity by attaching a copy of your ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you.