There are different types of cookies.
At a first level we can differ among:
– Own cookies: They belong and are managed by the owner of the Website.
– Third-party cookies: They belong and are managed by third parties, outside the owner.
Cookies can be "session cookies", so they will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them or "persistent cookies", which remain on their computer for a programmed time that can reach years.
In addition, cookies are classifiable according to the purpose for which they were created:
-Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the Site and for the provision of the service.
If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to save your preferences.
This means that every time you visit this website you will have to activate or deactivate cookies again.
– Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to help us understand what users use of our website. For example, they help us count the number of different people who visit our website or use a specific feature, instead of the total number of times the website or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visit the website once a week for three weeks, we would count you as three independent users. Without these cookies, it would be very difficult for us to analyze the performance of our website and improve it.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to configure the design, language, preferences, etc. of your browser.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: They are used to carry out an effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in a website or application from which the service is provided. They are useful to adapt the advertising offered to the interests of the users, since they collect information about their preferences. They are the ones used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate cookies: These cookies track visits from websites with which a Site has established an affiliation contract.
- Social interaction cookies: These cookies are used to allow you to share content directly on social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. An example would be when you click on “like” or “tweet” about a business or product advertised on our website.
Own cookies used by our website
The www.novogenio.com site uses necessary HubSpot cookies.
These are essential cookies that do not require consent.
Expires in two years.
This cookie is set by the HubSpot CDN provider due to their speed limitation policies. More information on Cloudflare cookies. It expires at the end of the session.
These are non-essential cookies controlled by the cookie banner.
This is the cookie used for the chatflows tool. If you are a visitor, this allows you to chat with a representative on the site.
Advertising cookies are ad pixel cookies (such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google)