NOVOGENIO S.L., following the regulations on the protection of personal data, details whom may be interested below, the Personal Data Protection Policy of NOVOGENIO S.L. which is adapted to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the information society and electronic commerce.
The Web (www.novogenio.com) is a domain from Internet whose owner is NOVOGENIO S.L. address C/ CIRCONIO POL. IND. CAMACHOS PARCELA 70 B PC ES30369 CARTAGENA, Murcia (Spain), with TAX no. B30809321 and registered at the Commercial Registry of Murcia, Volume 2480, Folio 1, Page 63.173.
1. Use of this Website:.
2. Right to modify the Web site, right to restrict access to the Web site and right to suspend the operation of the Web:
3. Browsing with cookies:
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
NOVOGENIO S.L. will not be liable in any case for the use that Users and / or third parties may make of the Website, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
The Contents are of the sole ownership of NOVOGENIO S.L. and they are disposed by it in good faith and with the best professional quality standards. However, NOVOGENIO S.L. excludes any type of responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents of the site www.novogenio.com
8. -Partial nullity.
9. - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
10. - Privacy and confidentiality protection policy of personal data that users freely and voluntarily provide:
1. a) “Execution of a contract”: this is the legal basis that enables us to perform the following treatments of your personal data:
- Process the purchase of an item or provision of a service.
- Give course and manage claims, as well as the requests that you can make to us by any means.
1. b) "Legitimate interest": we use your data to get a legitimate interest (help us better understand the needs and expectations of our customers, allowing us to improve our products and the service provided throughout the entire commercial process).
1. c) “Compliance with a legal obligation”: This is the legal basis that enables us to perform the following treatments of your personal data:
-To meet the requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and State Security Forces.
-Compliance with legal obligations (tax, commercial, money laundering, personal data protection, general product safety, etc.)
1. d) “Consent of the interested party”: this is the legal basis that enables us to carry out the following treatments of your personal data:
-Perform, by postal, telephone or electronic, informative, commercial and promotional communications related to the marketed products and services.
-In your case, it will be possible to prepare commercial profiles based on the information provided by you, which would allow you to be able to offer you products and services according to your needs / interests, as well as send you personalized communications. In no case will automated decisions be made based on the mentioned profile.
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
Your personal data will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and as well as to meet fiscal / sector obligations.
You have the right to:
-Get information if we are treating personal data that concerns you.
-Access your personal data.
-Request the rectification of inaccurate data or to complete the incomplete one.
-Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected and we will stop treating it for this purpose.
-Request, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
-Oppose the processing of your data.
-Request the portability of the personal data you would have provided
-Revoke your consent in relation to the treatments based on it, in which case we will stop treating you for this purpose.
-File a claim with the Control Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
To exercise these rights, you must contact:
C/ CIRCONIO POL. IND. LOS CAMACHOS, PARCELA 70B, PC ES30369 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain.